These enhancements have since become part of SiteScape's standard Oracle9i Application Server Portal Development Kit.
What does PDK stand for?
PDK stands for Portal Development Kit (SAP Enterprise Portal)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of PDK
We have 55 other meanings of PDK in our Acronym Attic
- Peachtree-Dekalb Airport (Atlanta, GA, USA)
- Pendidikan Dan Kebudayaan (Indonesian: Education and Culture)
- Peripheral Developers Kit
- PERL Development Kit
- Personal Data Key (biometrics)
- Phi Delta Kappa (professional organization for teachers)
- Phosphatidylinositol-Dependent Kinase (immunology)
- Phosphoinositide-Dependent Kinase (biochemistry)
- Porsche Doppelkupplung (double clutch)
- Portable Deployment Kit
- Portlet Developer Kit (Oracle)
- Process Design Kit
- Phosphoinositide-Dependent Kinase-1 (also seen as PDK-1)
- Pyruvate Dehydrogenase Kinase-2
- Pyruvate Dehydrogenase Kinase-4
- Pennsylvania Dirt Karters Association
- Partai Demokrasi Kasih Bangsa (Love the Nation Democratic Party; Indonesia)
- Pekerjaan Dalam Keadaan Bertegangan (Indonesian electrical competency test)
- Pengusaha di Kawasan Berikat (Indonesian: Employers in Bonded Zones)
- Pewarta Damai Kasih Bangsa (Indonesian political party)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Proven Reliability The portal software in Oracle9i Application Server Release 2 builds upon substantial market momentum, which includes more than 2,000 portal customers, 50 partners, and more than 45,000 downloads of the current Portal Development Kit from Oracle Technology Network (OTN) in just six months.
A portal development kit, which allows Java developers to build on and extend this offering, is available from SAP.