Chemical Testing - Optical Emission Spectroscopy (OES), Wet Chemistry, Inductively Coupled Spectroscopy (ICP-AES and ICP-MS), Combustion/Fusion (LECO), Portable X-ray Fluorescence, Fourier Transform Infrared (FTIR) Analysis, Corrosion Susceptibility, Salt Spray, and Humidity Exposure.
What does PXRF stand for?
PXRF stands for Portable X-Ray Fluorescence
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Phoenix Police Department (Phoenix, OR)
- Picture Perfect Design
- Parametric X-Radiation
- Pixar File Format
- Plus-X Reversal (Kodak film)
- Post Exercise Report
- Post Exercise Review
- Pregnane X Receptor
- Pregnane X Receptor/Steroid and Xenobiotic Receptor
- Powder X-Ray Diffraction (also seen as PXD)
- Parts Exchange Salvage
- Parsimonious XML (extensible markup language) Shorthand Language
- Please Explain That
- Planet Xtreme Teen Center
- Project X Technologies International (Surrey, UK)
- Primary X-Ray-Induced Thymic Lymphoma (cell line)
- Python XML (Extensible Markup Language) Templating Language
- Penguins X United (gaming clan)
- Planet X Utopia (advertising and online-business website)
- PangYa (MMO game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
a leading manufacturer of portable X-ray fluorescence (XRF) analytical instruments based in Woburn, Massachusetts, USA.
The study, which used a portable x-ray fluorescence analyzer, also found cadmium levels greater than 100 ppm in 3.
Billerica, MA 7/20/06--Bruker AXS has acquired KeyMaster Technologies, a manufacturer of portable x-ray fluorescence (XRF) systems from majority shareholder Advent International for $10 million in cash.
NITON ANALYZERS Booth 10947 Supplies Niton portable x-ray fluorescence (XRF) analyzers for non-destructive screening of metallic elements in plastics.
Innov-X manufactures portable x-ray fluorescence (XRF) analyzers used in metals/alloy analysis.
KeyMaster's patent-pending elemental taggant technology and portable X-ray fluorescence detection systems allow clients to identify the signature on proprietary products, even through conventional packaging materials.
The LeadStar is a portable X-ray fluorescence instrument for the analysis of lead concentrations in painted surfaces.