Julio Quintana, TESCO's President and CEO said, "FDS and TESCO have resolved all claims and disputes related to TESCO's Portable Top Drive patent.
What does PTD stand for?
PTD stands for Portable Top Drive (drilling rigs/platforms)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PTD
We have 136 other meanings of PTD in our Acronym Attic
- Personal Transport Dinosaur (gaming slang)
- Personal Trusted Device (First Access)
- Personnel Technologies Directorate
- Phased Threat Distribution
- Physical Theory of Diffraction
- Pick to Display (PictureView)
- Pilot to Dispatcher
- Plant Test Date (telecommunications)
- Pokemon Tower Defense
- Polskiego Towarzystwa Dysleksji (Polish: Polish Dyslexia Association)
- Portland Technology Development (Intel)
- Positive Tone Development (lithography)
- Post Tour Depression
- Post Traumatic Disease
- Postal and Telegraph Department (Burma)
- Power Transmission and Distribution
- Pre Term Delivery
- Pre-Trial Diversion (prosecution program; various locations)
- Preemptive Threat Defense (Preventsys)
- Preliminary Training Development
Samples in periodicals archive:
The orders for the highly portable top drives are made to complement the H&P fleet of Flex IV rigs and are in addition to fifteen (15) previous orders received over the course of the year.
Under the US$9,500,000 contract, Calgary based Tesco will be providing four portable top drives and one integrated true underbalanced drilling system immediately to SONATRACH in Algeria for the drilling of oil and gas wells.