The portable terminal is designed to give quick and reliable access to broadband data services over Thuraya's satellite network.
What does PT stand for?
PT stands for Portable Terminal
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of PT
We have 127 other meanings of PT in our Acronym Attic
- Polar Tuberculoid (leprosy)
- Policy Transactions (insurance)
- Pollination Technician (Alien characters in the Sims 2 game)
- Polymer Tip (bullet)
- Polymicro Technologies (Phoenix, AZ)
- Ponto (Brazil)
- Pop Tarts
- Porcupine Tree (band)
- Port Townsend (Washington)
- Portsmouth Navy Yard (US Navy)
- Portugal (Internet top level domain)
- Portugal Telecom
- Positive Test
- Posse Traction
- Post Tensioning (construction)
- Post- og Teletilsynet (Norwegian Post and Telecommunications Authority)
- Postal Telegraph Company (US Navy)
- Poste e Telecomunicazioni (Italian: Posts and Telecommunications)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Atos Worldline, Atos core expertise in Hi-Tech transactional services, launches its first contactless portable terminal, YOXIMO, a new European standard in portable contactless payment terminals.
These systems enable business headquarters to increase sales and decrease production costs by managing retail locations through POS systems, portable terminal systems and back office store systems that monitor sales, inventory, inspection, etc.
BGAN is said to offer simultaneous voice and highspeed data access through small, highly portable terminals that are quick to deploy and easy to use.
The network is accessed via a portable terminal that is pointed at a satellite above the Indian Ocean.
All credit, then to the Warwick District Council for deciding that the portable terminal building at Coventry Airport, which has been put up without consent, must be demolished -for the law that applies to the comparatively poor householder must apply equally to the wealthy corporation.
com The Japanese electronics manufacturer NEC Corp has unveiled two new 64Mb dual-operation flash memory devices for ultra-low power mobile applications such as mobile phones, personal digital assistants and other portable terminals.
Microsoft Corp and NTT Mobile Communications Network Inc are to jointly develop new portable terminals for wireless data communications, the two announced yesterday in Tokyo.