Announced at Seybold Boston last year as the Job Definition Format (JDF), it builds on Adobe's Portable Document Format-based (PDF) Portable Job Ticket Format (PJTF) and the Print Production Format (PPF) from Co-operation for Pre-press, Press & Post-press (CIP3), using XML and PDF.
What does PJTF stand for?
PJTF stands for Portable Job Ticket Format (Adobe)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of PJTF in our Acronym Attic
- Peter Jay Sharp Theatre (New York)
- Pavol Jozef Safarik University (Slovak Republic)
- Pandrol Jackson Technology (railway contractor)
- Partners for Just Trade (St. Louis, MO)
- Pop Japan Travel (pop culture tours)
- Post-Jungian Theory
- Pre-Job Training
- Permanent Joint Technical Commission
- Pseudo-Jahn-Teller Effect
- Project Group, Inc.
- Perusahaan Jasa Tenaga Kerja Indonesia (Indonesian Labor Providers Organization)
- People for Jobs Traineeship Programme (Singapore)
- Project on Justice in Times of Transition
- Portland Joint Terrorism Task Force (Oregon, USA)
- Penerangan Jalan Umum
- Petaling Jaya Utara (Malaysian neighborhood; Petaling Jaya, Malaysia)
- Petrogas Jatim Utama (Indonesian gas company)
- Portland Java Users Group
- Porcupine Joint Venture (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They include the Adobe(R) Portable Document Format (PDF) for job files, portable digital masters for variable data jobs, International Color Consortium (ICC) profiles for color management, and Portable Job Ticket Format (PJTF) implementation for electronic job tickets.
Throughput is achieved by creating PDF files combined with the Adobe Portable Job Ticket Format (PJTF) as the jobs enter the system.
Adobe In-RIP Trapping, based on Adobe(R) PostScript(R) 3(TM) technology and the Adobe Portable Job Ticket Format (PJTF), enables our OEMs to build automated, fast trapping solutions for reliable print production.
Reinforcing its pledge for open technology standards, Impresse also announced support for Adobe(R) Portable Document Format (PDF) and its Portable Job Ticket Format (PJTF) that, combined with other integrated technologies Impresse has developed, allow commercial printers to receive production instructions and associated print-ready files directly from the impresse.