The addition of this device rounds out Panasonic's robust product line that provides ruggedized, innovative portable data processing solutions covering the complete spectrum of portable computing form factors.
What does PODAP stand for?
PODAP stands for Portable Data Processing
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Publish on Demand
- Foot (Prefix)
- Potohar Organization for Development Advocacy (rural population advocacy; Pakistan)
- Prevention of Domestic Abuse (UK)
- Priority-Oriented Demand Assignment
- Piloting of the Office Document Architecture
- Piloting Office Document Architecture Extensions and their Applications in Systems
- Physical Oceanography Distributed Active Archive Center (NASA)
- Product-Oriented Design and Construction (US Navy cost model project)
- Polar DAAC (Distributed Active Archive Center) Advisory Group
- Portable Data Processing System
- Phase One Digital Artist Series (educational photography program)
- Power of Dial-A-Song (They Might Be Giants album)
- Purex Operating Data Acquisition System
- Prove or Disprove and Salvage If Possible (mathematics)
- Principles of Drug Addiction Treatment
- Pakistan Oilseed Development Board
- Probationary Officer Discharge Board
- Purchase Order Database (software)
- Paediatric Oncology in the Developing Countries
Samples in periodicals archive:
The SH-3 adopts an architecture that can provide performance in the 45 to 100 MIPS range and that is optimal for portable data processing and multimedia equipment.
is in the business of designing, marketing and supporting a line of portable data processing systems for local and wide-area wireless networks utilizing radio frequency data communications technology.