The implementation of portable data entry terminals allows users to remotely access the same files and functionality that is accomplished through a standard desk top terminal.
What does PDET stand for?
PDET stands for Portable Data Entry Terminal
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PDET
We have 1 other meaning of PDET in our Acronym Attic
- Product Data Evolvement System
- Product Data Exchange Specification
- Product Data Exchange Using Step
- Programmable Devices and Embedded Systems
- Pacte des Droits économiques, Sociaux et Culturels
- Postgraduate Diploma in Earth Sciences (University of Hong Kong)
- Partial Defect Tester
- Peritoneal Dialysis Exchange Tubing
- Photoinduced Dissociative Electron Transfer (chemistry)
- Planning, Development, Europe and Tourism Committee (UK)
- Professional Development Education and Training
- Program Development and Evaluation Team (George Mason University; Virginia)
- Please Don't Eat The Daisies (1965-67 US TV show)
- Pattern Dictionary of English Verbs (computational linguistics)
- Professional Development
- Purified Duck Embryo Vaccine
- Passengers Daily Each Way
- Philippine Dealing and Exchange Corp. (stock market)
- Powerloom, Textiles, Fabrics, Made ups, Export Promotion Council from India
- I Profumi Di Firenze (Italian perfume)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other PSC products include a line of handheld and fixed-position bar code scanners, wireless portable data entry terminals and warehouse management software.
Its range of products includes a line of handheld and fixed-position bar code scanners, wireless portable data entry terminals, warehouse management software and bar code scan engines.
IntelliTrack WMS was specifically designed to use PSC RF-enabled portable data entry terminals, so there are virtually no PDT integration costs," said Bill Creekbaum, senior product manager.