Evaluation of five portable blood glucose meters for use in dogs.
What does PBGM stand for?
PBGM stands for Portable Blood Glucose Meter (diabetes)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of PBGM in our Acronym Attic
- Pitney Bowes Global Financial Services LLC (Shelton, CT)
- Plant Biology Graduate Group (University of California, Davis)
- Population Biology Graduate Group (University of California, Davis; Davis, CA)
- Pacific Business Group on Health
- Pittsburgh Business Group on Health (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Pituitary Bovine Growth Hormone (veterinary science)
- Partial-Band Gaussian Interference
- Platinum Benefit Group, Inc. (Clearwater, FL)
- Pebble Beach Golf Links
- Professional Baseball Gaming League
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center (Palm Beach Gardens, FL)
- Point Barrow Geomagnetic Observatory (Naval Surface Warfare Center)
- Private Brasil Games Online
- Philadelphia Black Gay Pride, Inc.
- Plasma Bone Gla Protein (osteoporosis)
- Paradise Bay Golf Resort (Indonesia)
- Play Broke Get Rich (game)
- Primitive Balanced Global Routing
- Proficiency-Based Graduation Requirements (Rhode Island diploma system)
- Permian Basin Geophysical Society (Midland, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Building on more than 40 years of experience since Bayer pioneered the first portable blood glucose meter, the company recently introduced CONTOUR USB, the first blood glucose monitor in the U.
The face of diabetes care was changed in 1969 when the first portable blood glucose meter and test strips were introduced.
austriamicrosystems offers its world-class capabilities in exciting products for power management, lighting management, handsets, MP3 players, GPS receivers, MEMS microphones, medical imaging systems, portable blood glucose meters, automotive safety systems such as ESP, solid state electricity meters, industrial sensor interfaces and many other applications.
Bayer introduced the first portable blood glucose meter and test strips, innovated the measurement of A1C (glycated hemoglobin) and was the first to offer a suite of blood glucose monitors (CONTOUR and BREEZE 2) with No Coding(TM) technology and no interference with common substances such as maltose.
The company changed the face of diabetes care in 1969 when it introduced the first portable blood glucose meter and test strips.
This new product builds on our history of innovation, which began with Bayer's invention of the first portable blood glucose meter 40 years ago, and represents a significant step forward in helping patients simplify life with diabetes.
The company changed the face of diabetes care in 1969 when it introduced the first portable blood glucose meter and strips.