Sale of Sunrise flights between Port-au-Prince and Santo Dominigo are being carried out through Sirep Tours for purchase from travel agents in Haiti and the Dominican Republic.
What does PAP stand for?
PAP stands for Port-au-Prince (Haiti)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PAP
We have 456 other meanings of PAP in our Acronym Attic
- Poker Affiliate Program (gambling)
- Police Accountability Project (University of Chicago; Illinois)
- Policy Administration Point (identity governance)
- Policy Advisory Panel (various organizations)
- Policy Agendas Project (University of Texas at Austin)
- Polska Agencja Prasowa (Polish News Agency)
- Poluautomatska Puška (Croatian: semi-automatic rifle)
- Polyaspartic Aliphatic Polyurea (concrete sealer)
- Porcine Actinobacillus Pleuropneumonia
- Port Authority Police (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new service between Port-au-Prince and Holguin will operate twice-weekly on an air/hotel charter basis at the onset, with packages available via Sirep Tours in Haiti and Cubatur in Cuba.
JetBlue said that tickets are currently on sale for USD 159 one way from New York to Port-Au-Prince and USD 134 from Fort Lauderdale to Port-Au-Prince through June 15, 2013 at jetblue.
Many notable landmark buildings were damaged or destroyed, including the Presidential Palace, the National Assembly building, the Port-au-Prince Cathedral and the main jail.
Summary: Port-au-Prince, Rajab 1, 1432 / Jun 3, 2011, SPA -- The humanitarian organization Doctors Without Borders (MSF) warned Friday of an "alarming resurgence" of cholera in Haiti, especially in the capital Port-au-Prince, according to dpa.
Continental Airlines, a subsidiary of United Continental Holdings Inc (NYSE: UAL), has offered a new service between New York, US, and Port-Au-Prince, Haiti.
Mend the hearts Of Port-au-Prince Look deep into your soul Give aid, persuade, convince Our love we'll measure Give up our guilty pleasures For you, we are there Say the Haiti prayer.
A three-week-old cholera epidemic that has killed more than 640 people in Haiti continues to spread in the slums of Port-au-Prince and in Gonaives.