The hawksbill turtles, listed as a highly endangered species, were brought to Singapore by their Japanese caretakers Tomomi Saito and Yoshihiko Kanou from the Port of Nagoya Public Aquarium.
What does PNPA stand for?
PNPA stands for Port of Nagoya Public Aquarium (Honshu, Japan)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PNPA
We have 2 other meanings of PNPA in our Acronym Attic
- Paging and Narrowband PCS Alliance (Personal Communications Industry Association)
- Particle and Nuclear Physics Applications
- Peak National Park Authority (UK)
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioners and Associates
- Pennsylvania Newspaper Publishers' Association
- Peuples Noirs Peuples Africains
- Philippine National Police Academy
- Pinhole Nuclear Physics Apparatus
- Plug and Play Association
- Pneumonanthe Parryi
- Porter Novelli Public Affairs
- Pre-Natal Protection Act
- Processing, Nanostructure, Properties, and Applications
- Propose Negotiate Perform Assure
- Parque Nacional Paso Bravo (Spanish: Paso Bravo National Park; Paraguay)
- Plug and Play Basic Input/Output System
- Prime National Publishing Company
- Problems and Needs in Palliative Care (clinical study)
- Pacific Northwest Pollution Control Association
- Plug and Play Device
Samples in periodicals archive:
1 Kyodo The latest section of the Port of Nagoya Public Aquarium, considered one of the world's largest, was opened Thursday in the Aichi Prefecture capital, aquarium officials said.
24 Kyodo The Port of Nagoya Public Aquarium announced Tuesday that it has successfully hatched Antarctic krill for the first time in the world, after eight years of trying.