All port visits, and this one certainly included, are a symbol of the enduring relationship between the Philippines and the United States, one that dates back many, many years, and continues to this day.
What does PTVST stand for?
PTVST stands for Port Visit
This definition appears very rarely
- Periodic Time-Varying Conjugate Minimum Mean Squared Error
- Page the Village Idiot (singer/songwriter)
- Pull-Tab Vending Machine (lottery industry)
- Periodic Time-Varying Minimum Mean Squared Error
- Parent Teacher Volunteer Organization
- Percutaneous Transluminal Valvuloplasty (cardiology)
- Performance Testing and Validation Plan
- Poslednie Tanki V Parizhe (Czech: The Last Tank in Parizhe; band)
- Particle Tracking Velocimetry Sizing
- Post Trauma Vision Syndrome
- Partial Thickness Wound (medical care)
- Participant Test Weekend (London Stock Exchange; UK)
- Party Time Watches (est. 2010)
- Pathways to Work (various organizations)
- Pay to Win
- Perfect Tanning Weather (Booba Jones)
- Performance Tool Wilmar
- Performing the World (conference)
- Permit to Work (UK)
- Personal Training Weapon
Samples in periodicals archive:
Contract awarded for port visit management Category: Transport operations Contract Period: 15-Feb-2013 to 19-Mar-2013 Contract Value: (AUD)$11563.
The Leading Seaman, from Gosport in England, was last seen on May 27 during a port visit by HMS Westminster.
Canberra, Oct 24 (ANI): An Australian Navy sailor has died while the ship was conducting a port visit to Mumbai.
” “The videos were intended to be humorous skits focusing the crew's attention on specific issues such as port visits, traffic safety, water conservation, ship cleanliness, etc,” the Navy said in a statement.
The videos were intended to be humorous skits focusing the crew's attention on specific issues such as port visits, traffic safety, water conservation, ship cleanliness, etc," it said.
90th Anniversary for World Voyages Marked With More Port Visits by Both Queens plus New 'Round Australia Experience on Queen Mary 2 SOUTHAMPTON, England, June 21 /PRNewswire/ -- Continuing the company's legacy of the annual World Voyage they pioneered 90 years ago, Cunard Line is proud to announce the 2012 World Voyage programme aboard The Most Famous Ocean Liners in the World.
Amphibious dock-landing ship USS Gunston Hall (LSD 44) launched the United Through Reading (UTR) program on March 2, 2010, just as the ship neared its first African port visit in support of Africa Partnership Station (APS) West.