[FIGURE 3 OMITTED] [FIGURE 4 OMITTED] A broadband multiple port simulation is best suited for the CST Microwave Studio (CST MWS) time domain solver, which is based on a hexahedral Cartesian mesh and Perfect Boundary Approximation (PBA) technique.
What does PORTSIM stand for?
PORTSIM stands for Port Simulation (US DoD)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Privacy, Obligations, and Rights in Technologies of Information Assessment (various universities)
- Parallel Computations of Spectral Portraits of Matrices and Applications to System Stability Analysis
- Physical Oceanographic Real-Time System (National Ocean Service)
- POCC Operations Real-Time Support
- Port Characteristics File
- Portable Electronic Threat Simulator (FEWSG)
- Portable Imagery Telecommunications System
- Portable Oxygen Regulator Test Set
- Portable Training System
- Preliminary Operations Requirements Test Support (NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Further increasing the psychological fidelity of the task, the Computer-Based Aerial Port Simulation (CAPS) scenario replicates the demands of the dynamic, unpredictable environment characteristic of warfare today.
The port simulation training system allows military and commercial clients to train security forces and emergency response teams using a cost efficient system designed for laptop computers.