com Jim Pelliccio, President Port Newark Container Terminal (PNCT) * 973-522-2248 * jim.
What does PNCT stand for?
PNCT stands for Port Newark Container Terminal (New Jersey)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PNCT
- Proximal Neurosecretory Contact Region (neuroendocrinology)
- Punctul National de Contact din Romania
- Pakistan National Conservation Strategy
- Physics of Non-Crystalline Solids
- Primary Neuroendocrine Carcinoma of the Skin (early skin cancer)
- Senior Chief Personnelman (Naval Rating)
- Pacific Northwest Canadian Studies Consortium
- Pacific Naval Construction Troop (Canada)
- Paroxysmal Narrow Complex Tachycardia (cardiology)
- Point Nepean Community Trust (Australia)
- Pacific Northwest Christmas Tree Association
- Pakistan National Commission for UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization)
- Polish National Credit Union (Massachusetts; est. 1921)
- Peripheral Nerve Conduction Velocity
- Pacific Northwest Championship Wrestling
- Port Norfolk Commodity Warehouse (Virginia)
- Pacific Northwest Clean Water Association (Caldwell, ID)
- Democratic National Party (Djibouti)
- Painful Neuropathic Disorder
- Paroxysmal Nocturnal Dyspnea
Samples in periodicals archive:
The capital expenditure commitment provided for in the proposal is almost 50 percent more than the $40 million commitment the Port Authority received from AIG in the recent Port Newark Container Terminal transaction, even though the New York container terminal on Staten Island lease is half as long.
Among the operations DPW will manage, the New York Times reported, are "the cruise-ship terminal on the West Side of Manhattan"; the New York City Passenger Ship Terminal; and "one of the biggest cargo terminals in New York Harbor," the Port Newark Container Terminal.
The Port Newark Container Terminal encompasses 175 acres in Port Newark, New Jersey and accounted for $17.
5 Million Gallon Reservoir, Netcong -- Parking Structure Terminal C, Newark -- Port Newark Container Terminal Waterfront Structures, Newark -- Rehabilitation of Canistear Reservoir Dam, Vernon Township -- Route U.
To fulfill that obligation they created Port Newark Container Terminal (Port Newark, N.
Port Newark Container Terminal, a joint venture with P&O Nedlloyd, was awarded a 30 year lease for a 158 acre terminal in the Port of New York and New Jersey in October.
Tax-exempt bond funding represents 13 projects and more than $167 million of the total approvals, including $125 million to enable Port Newark Container Terminal LLC to redevelop an abandoned terminal on Tyler Street in Newark and operate a common user facility providing stevedoring and terminal services to container shipping lines.