The authors acknowledge the staff at Port Moresby General Hospital Pathology Laboratory for providing V.
What does PMGH stand for?
PMGH stands for Port Moresby General Hospital (New Guinea)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Primary Mediastinal Germ Cell Tumor
- Phasic Myoelectrical Grouped Discharges
- Polar Marine Geosurvey Expedition (est. 1962)
- Provisional Military Government of Ethiopia (1975-1978)
- Pigeon Milk-Derived Growth Factor
- Pituitary-Derived Mammary Growth Factor
- Pituitary-Derived Mammatrophic Growth Factor
- Plant-Microbe Genomics Facility (Columbus, OH)
- Plasma Membrane-Associated Growth Factor
- Priority Mail Global Guaranteed (USPS)
- Pacific Medical Group, Inc.
- Papillary-Marginal-Gingivitis Index
- Poly-Methyl Glutarimide (polymer)
- Principal Management Group Inc. (China)
- Professional Mobile Groomers International (dogs; Summit, NJ)
- parametric meshless Galerkin method
- Program in Molecular and Genetic Medicine (Stanford University; California)
- Program Manager’s Guidance Memorandum (US DoD)
- Office of Provost Marshal General (US Navy)
- Port Moresby Geophysical Observatory (Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Such simplistic visions are subverted throughout the book, such as in Mallott's exploration of the mimetic nature of antenatal clinics in Nua'ata in the Massim in Papua New Guinea where the lack of equipment and trained personnel contradict biomedical claims to greater safety, in Fiti-Sinclair's description of the basic facilities offered at Port Moresby General Hospital, or Morton's description of the under-resourced services in a Tongan hospital.
A spokesman for Port Moresby General Hospital told ABC at least 15 others have been seriously wounded by gunshots and the toll is expected to rise.