2 billion urea fertilizer project in Port Harcourt, Nigeria, IEFCL will also play a crucial role in addressing critical Nigerian and West African requirement for economically priced fertilizers.
What does PHC stand for?
PHC stands for Port Harcourt (Nigeria)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of PHC
We have 201 other meanings of PHC in our Acronym Attic
- Personal Holding Company
- Pet Health Council (UK)
- Petroleum Hydrocarbons
- Pew Hispanic Center (California)
- Pharmaceutical Chemist (UK)
- Philippine Harvadian College
- Photographic Change
- Photonic Crystal
- Phrack High Council
- Piedmont Health Care (Statesville, NC)
- Portland Habilitation Center (Portland, OH)
- Post-Hardcore (music genre)
- Potentially Hazardous Comet (astrophysics)
- Prairie Home Companion (public radio program)
- Prater Hater Club
- Premolar aplasia-hyperhidrosis-canities prematura (syndrome)
- Prentice Hall Canada (publishing)
- Pretensioned spun High-strength Concrete pile
- Preventive and Promotional Health Care
- Primary Health Care
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, the group has not struck in the country's south, where Friday's arrest at a barracks in the oil hub of Port Harcourt occurred.
The controversial sale of the Port Harcourt and Kaduna refineries to the local Blue Star Oil Services consortium collapsed in mid-July 2007 because of objections by NNPC and powerful petroleum labour unions.
The four -- contract workers for the Anglo-Dutch oil giant Shell -- were abducted on Tuesday between the oil city of Port Harcourt and nearby Aba in Abia State.
Bruce, who works for Global Lifting Services, was seized by two gunmen on November 27 in the Port Harcourt area.
The project involves the laying of a highway around the volatile city of Port Harcourt.
Norum was kidnapped at gunpoint with three other men on July 5 as they made their way home from a nightclub in Port Harcourt in Rivers State, Nigeria.
Abbey said a soldier was shot and wounded when unknown gunmen seized the two workers of German construction firm Julius Berger in Port Harcourt on Friday.