“We do not believe that the UTEX ‘settlement agreement,’ which is neither public nor competitively bid, will serve New York, New Jersey, the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, or the taxpayers.
What does PANYNJ stand for?
PANYNJ stands for Port Authority of New York and New Jersey
This definition appears very frequently
- Personal Area Network User
- Portland Area NetWare User Group
- Portland Area Networking User Group
- Pesticide Action Network Update Service
- Pan-African News Wire
- Professional Area Network for Women in Technology
- Patrick and Norman Williams Artistic Legacy
- Psychoanalytic Association of New York (New York University School of Medicine; American Psychoanalytic Association; Lindenhurst, NY)
- Princeton Association of New York City (Princeton University; Princeton, NJ)
- Professional Archaeologists of New York City
- Patani National Youth Movement
- Peace Action New York State
- Pakistan Association of New Zealand
- Population Association of New Zealand (forum)
- Project Adventure New Zealand
- Public Access New Zealand
- Pacific Area Office
- Palo Alto, California Municipal Airport (Airport Code)
- Pan-African Organization
- Panathinaikos Athlitikos Omilos (Panathinaikos Athletic Club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Her years of public service include stints as Commissioner for Sanitation under Mayor David Dinkins, director of business development at the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, and Commissioner for Traffic and Parking for the City of Boston.
The New York Metropolitan Transit Authority and the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, which received most of the $4.
Bloomberg and the Port Authority today announced that the City of New York and the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey have agreed on a plan to jointly police and secure the World Trade Center site.
8 billion capacity upgrade project underway at Port Newark/Elizabeth, the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey is working hard to support industrial real estate development in the region--and with good reason.
As COO of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, he oversees the transportation services that allow commuters and visitors to get in and out of the nation's most densely populated metropolitan area.
NEW YORK, May 27 /PRNewswire/ -- Due to increased public interest, the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey will extend its public review and comment period of the Transition Plan for the federal Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) to June 30, 1994.
Silverstein, Port Authority of New York and New Jersey Executive Director Kenneth J.