8, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Titan, the largest Transit advertising sales company in North America, has received approval from the Port Authority of Allegheny County (PAAC) to begin selling and marketing advertising space on Port Authority's fleet of public transit vehicles.
What does PAAC stand for?
PAAC stands for Port Authority of Allegheny County (transit authority for the City of Pittsburgh, PA and surrounding area)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PAAC
We have 124 other meanings of PAAC in our Acronym Attic
- Property Appraisal Adjustment Board (Florida)
- Property Assessment Appeal Board
- Public Accountants' and Auditors' Board (now Independent Regulatory Board for Auditors; South Africa)
- Pennsylvania Association of Accredited Building Inspectors
- Pan-American Association of Biochemical Societies
- Palomar Airport Advisory Committee (California)
- Parkland Area Aquatics Club (Allentown, PA)
- Performing Arts & Activities Council
- Piedmont Asian-American Club
- Polyacrylic Acid
- Portsmouth Area Arts Council (Portsmouth, OH)
- Precast Autoclaved Aerated Concrete
- President's Athletic Advisory Committee (various locations)
- Prevention as a Cure (Madison, WI)
- Promotional Apparel Advisory Council
- Public Accounts and Audit Committee (various locations)
- Public Affairs Association of Canada
- Public Art Advisory Committee
- Public Authority for the Assessment of Compensation for Damages Resulting from the Iraqi Aggression (Kuwait)
- Positive Action Against Chemical Addiction
Samples in periodicals archive:
Parsons Brinckerhoff announced that Paul Skoutelas, former chief executive officer of the Port Authority of Allegheny county, Pa.
Obie agreed to pay the Port Authority of Allegheny County a minimum of about $1,000 per vehicle.
The Equitable Gas Company AFIG application was supported by Allegheny County Executive Dan Onorato, Pittsburgh Mayor Luke Ravenstahl, Action Housing, the Allegheny Conference on Community Development, Chesapeake Energy, FYDA Freightliner Pittsburgh, the Independent Oil and Gas Association of Pennsylvania, Pittsburgh Region Clean Cities, the Port Authority of Allegheny County, and the Three Rivers Workforce Investment Board.
One simulator was installed at Port Authority of Allegheny County (Pittsburgh), and one at the Los Angeles Metropolitan Authority (LAMTA).
Department of Homeland Security (DHS) announced today an $898,530 transit security grant to the Port Authority of Allegheny County to deploy rail emergency carts and perimeter security systems ($259,830) and bus closed-circuit television and security systems ($638,700).
The Port Authority of Allegheny County is the 14th largest public transit system in the United States and annually transports more than 75 million riders.
For the past 28 years, he has worked in public service with the Port Authority of Allegheny County, including 15 years as a member of the Authority's senior staff, most recently as its chief of staff.