The open payment system delivered by Cubic Transportation Systems to the Port Authority Transit Corporation (PATCO) commuter rail system that runs from New Jersey to Philadelphia will be featured at the Smart Card Alliance Transportation Council Meeting September 18-19, nearly one year after launch.
What does PATCO stand for?
PATCO stands for Port Authority Transit Corporation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PATCO
We have 1 other meaning of PATCO in our Acronym Attic
- Primary Area of Technical Competence
- Product Assurance Training Curriculum
- Promotion and Tenure Committee (various schools)
- Professional And Technical Consultants Association
- Nickname for HQ USAF Programs Connected With Supply
- Participatory Awareness Through Community Help
- Pennsylvania Access to Criminal History (Pennsylvania State Police)
- People Allied to Combat Hunger (food bank; Millwood, NY)
- Personalized Access to Cultural Heritage
- Planned Approach to Community Health
- Professional Air Traffic Controllers Organization, Inc (Florida)
- Professional, Administrative, Technical, Clerical and Other (US Civil Service classification)
- Professional, Administrative, Technical, Clerical, Other, Blue Collar (employment categories)
- Patent Committee (IEEE)
- Patrol Commander
- Papua New Guinea-Australia Trade and Commercial Relations Agreement
- Play Around the Christmas Tree (song)
- Panic at the Disco (band)
- Passing Touchdowns (football)
- Pay Attention to Details
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new Amtrak hubs complement Titan's existing Northeast Corridor properties which include Southeastern Pennsylvania Transpiration Authority (SEPTA), Port Authority Transit Corporation (PATCO) and New Jersey Transit.
8 million contract to install an integrated video monitoring and emergency communications system along the Port Authority Transit Corporation (PATCO) rapid transit rail lines that connect Philadelphia and southern New Jersey via the Ben Franklin Bridge.
Paul Drayton of the Delaware River Port Authority (DRPA) representing the Port Authority Transit Corporation (PATCO) all were interviewed on the benefits of taking public transportation.