A spokesman for the Port Authority Police Benevolent Association said the union is reviewing the firings.
What does PAPBA stand for?
PAPBA stands for Port Authority Police Benevolent Association (New York and New Jersey)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PAPBA
- Pan Pacific Association of Input-Output Studies (est. 1992)
- Pennsylvania Association of Perianesthesia Nurses
- Port A Pin Assignment Register
- Pan Asia Pacific Aviation Services Ltd. (est. 1998; Lantau, Hong Kong)
- Partnership of Parents and Schools (Spain)
- Pennsylvania Association of Private Academic Schools, Inc.
- Pin and Pellet Assay System
- Pittsburgh Area Planted Aquarium Society (Pennsylvania)
- Pushrim-Activated Power-Assist Wheelchair
- Pennsylvania Associated Press Broadcasters Association
- Pan American Petroleum Corporation (formerly Stanolind Oil and Gas Company)
- Paraxial Protocadherin
- Peace Art Project Cambodia
- Pediatric Associates PC (Colorado)
- Piedmont Anesthesia and Pain Consultants (Winston-Salem, NC)
- Prima Asia Pacific Consulting (Malaysia)
- Production and Process Control(s)
- Professional Antigen-Presenting Cell
- Portable Air Pollution Control Equipment (trademark of Northrop Grumman Corporation)
- Participatory Activity for the Prevention of Child Maltreatment (South Korea; est. 2005)
Samples in periodicals archive:
20, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Cruise Lines International Association hosted a lunch Sunday, November 18, to benefit the Port Authority Police Benevolent Association (PAPBA) Widow's and Children's Fund, in partnership with The Cruise Industry Charitable Foundation (CICF).
Kennedy Airport, Port Authority Police Benevolent Association President Paul Nunziato clarified his remarks to the New York Post during a conference call on August 16, 2012: "There has been some misunderstanding of the terms utilized in reports concerning a security gate at JFK which was noted in a report as being "unsecured," Nunziato stated.