Two new high-performance networking products, HP 1000BaseSX Gigabit Ethernet adapter cards and HP's AutoPort Aggregation Software incorporating Cisco's Fast EtherChannel Port Aggregation Protocol (PAgP), provide high-performance, scalable and robust network links for HP 9000 Enterprise Servers.
What does PAgP stand for?
PAgP stands for Port Aggregation Protocol (Cisco)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of PAgP
We have 2 other meanings of PAgP in our Acronym Attic
- Primary African Green Monkey Kidney Cell
- Pacific Asian Gaming Network
- PacNet Asian Gaming Network
- Pan Asia Gaming Network
- Philadelphia Anti-Graffiti Network (est. 1984; Philadelphia, PA)
- Project Appraisal Guidance Note (UK)
- Periodiek Arbeids Gezondheidskundig Onderzoek (Dutch: Periodic Health Research Work)
- Planning and Governance Office (Civil Aviation Safety Authority; Australia)
- Profile Alignment Group for Office Document Architecture
- Pigs Are Good People (blog)
- Philadelphia Area Group Psychotherapy Society (Wynnewood, PA; American Group Psychotherapy Association)
- Pennsylvania Association for Government Relations (Harrisburg, PA)
- Public Affairs and Government Relations
- Pre-Targeted Antibody Guided Radio Immuno Therapy
- Pan American Group for Rapid Viral Diagnosis
- Palo Alto Girls' Softball (California)
- Peace and Global Studies (Earlham College; Richmond, IN)
- Pelvic Anatomy and Gynecologic Surgery (symposium)
- Pennsylvania Gourd Society
- Philadelphia Area Girls Soccer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Through the Cisco and HP alliance, HP Auto-Port Aggregation software incorporates Cisco's Fast EtherChannel technology, including the Port Aggregation Protocol (PagP)," said Steve Behm, vice president of Global Alliances at Cisco Systems.
Cisco has also developed a Port Aggregation Protocol (PAgP) which automates the creation and configuration of Fast EtherChannel links.