Symes said the 40-year-old company fabricates and repairs metal objects like platforms, stairways, railings and tanks for mining companies like Porcupine Joint Venture, a group of open pit and underground gold mines located near Timmins.
What does PJV stand for?
PJV stands for Porcupine Joint Venture (Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PJV
We have 3 other meanings of PJV in our Acronym Attic
- Portable Job Ticket Format (Adobe)
- Project Group, Inc.
- Perusahaan Jasa Tenaga Kerja Indonesia (Indonesian Labor Providers Organization)
- People for Jobs Traineeship Programme (Singapore)
- Project on Justice in Times of Transition
- Portland Joint Terrorism Task Force (Oregon, USA)
- Penerangan Jalan Umum
- Petaling Jaya Utara (Malaysian neighborhood; Petaling Jaya, Malaysia)
- Petrogas Jatim Utama (Indonesian gas company)
- Portland Java Users Group
- Porgera Joint Venture (Papua New Guinea)
- Petroleum Joint Venture Association
- Pearland Juniors Volleyball Club (Texas)
- Percent Jugular Venous Flow
- Programmable Josephson Voltage Standard
- Paediatric Journal Watch
- Peace and Justice Works
- Pennsylvania Junior Wrestling
- Personal Just World Belief (psychology)
- Pinyon-Juniper Woodland
Samples in periodicals archive:
This was offset by strong production from the Porcupine Joint Venture and the additional ore from the now fully operating Refugio mine which was not at full capacity during the comparable period in 2005.
Drilling will be conducted by Placer Dome (CLA) Limited ("PDCLA"), as Manager of the Porcupine Joint Venture (the "PJV", a joint venture between PDCLA as to a 51% undivided interest and Kinross Gold Corporation as to a 49% undivided interest).
has acquired a 100 per cent interest in a gold exploration property within the boundaries of the Timminsarea Whitney Gold Project, where Temex has the right to earn a 60 per cent interest from the Porcupine Joint Venture.
and regional exploration to the south and east by the Porcupine Joint Venture (Placer Dome Inc.
com Barrick Gold Teck -- 50% Barrick -- 50% Porcupine Joint Venture Dome Mine D.
Total cash costs per ounce of gold equivalent in 2002 improved at the Kubaka and the Refugio mines and increased at the Porcupine Joint Venture and the Fort Knox mines.
TSX:BAN) reported that it has signed a formal agreement with Placer Dome (CLA) Limited, (PDG-TSX), Manager of the Porcupine Joint Venture, for an option agreement on 36 claims (56 claim units) located in Carscallen, Thorneloe, and Denton Townships, termed the "144 Property".