Effects of exogenous porcine growth hormone on serum insulin-like growth factor binding proteins in growing pigs.
What does pGH stand for?
pGH stands for Porcine Growth Hormone
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of pGH
We have 33 other meanings of pGH in our Acronym Attic
- Pastoral Greenhouse Gas Research Consortium (New Zealand)
- Planetary Geology and Geophysics Undergraduate Research Program (NASA)
- Palace of the Golden Horses
- Patrol Gunboat (Hydrofoil)
- Pengrowth Energy Trust (stock symbol; Canada)
- Philadelphia General Hospital
- Philippine General Hospital
- Plantation General Hospital (Florida)
- Police Générale Habbo (French gaming clan)
- Poulina Group Holding (Tunisia)
- Proyecto Genoma Humano (Spanish)
- Public General Hospital (various locations)
- Peterborough Girls Hockey Association (Peterborough, Ontario, Canada)
- Philadelphia Ghost Hunters Alliance
- Pittsburgh Ghost Hunters Association (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Planning Group on the Hydroacoustic Data Exchange Format (International Council for the Exploration of the Sea)
- Perceived Global Health Benefits
- Personal Growth Hypnosis Center (Berea, OH)
- Prince George's Hospital Center (Cheverly, MD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These include bovine growth hormone, porcine growth hormone, hyaluronic acid, a psoriasis agent and hepatitis B vaccine.
Piglets treated twice daily for eight weeks with a currently used injectable porcine growth hormone (GH) were compared to piglets treated with a single injection of a DNA plasmid capable of expressing the naturally occurring form of porcine GHRH.