In addition to PERV, porcine cytomegalovirus, herpesvirus, and hepatitis E virus also should be controlled since these viruses are common in immune-suppressed recipients of allotransplants (Mueller et al.
What does PCMV stand for?
PCMV stands for Porcine Cytomegalovirus
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of PCMV in our Acronym Attic
- Proactive Churn Management Tool (software)
- Protein Carboxyl Methyltransferase
- Progressive Cars Montreal (Montreal, Canada)
- Public Cellular Mobile Telephone Services (Singapore)
- Pacific Marine Credit Union (Barstow, CA)
- Power Control Monitoring Unit
- Project Coordination and Management Unit
- Project Coordination and Monitoring Unit
- Propulsion Control and Monitor Unit
- Pulse Code Modulation mu-law
- Para Chloro Meta Xylenol (antimicrobial agent)
- Primary Cutaneous Marginal Zone Lymphoma
- Pacific Coast News
- Page Change Notice
- PaidClicks Network
- Palestine College of Nursing (est. 1976)
- Park Connector Network (Singapore)
- Parking Charge Notice (UK)
- Part Control Number
- Partido Conservador de Nicaragua (Conservative Party of Nicaragua)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Currently lost in the debate is the risk of other potential xenozoonoses from pigs, including porcine cytomegalovirus and more conventional bacterial pathogens.