Zhang said the commission and other population research institutes have submitted policy recommendations to the government.
What does PRI stand for?
PRI stands for Population Research Institute
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PRI
We have 202 other meanings of PRI in our Acronym Attic
- Pharmaceutical Research Institute
- Photochemical Reflectance Index
- Planet Repair Institute (Portland, OR)
- Planning, Review, and Inspection
- Plant Research International
- Plastics and Rubber Institute (United Kingdom)
- Polarity Realization Institute
- Policy Research Initiative (various organizations)
- Policy Research Institute (various locations)
- Political Risk Insurance
- Positive Refractive Index
- Poverty Reduction Initiative (various locations)
- Power Resources International, Inc (Long Island, New York)
- Praslin Island, Seychelles (Airport Code)
- Precision Radiation Instruments
- Preemptive Repeat Identical (transition type in Petri nets)
- Preliminary Rifle Instruction
- Prevention Research Institute (Lexington, KY)
- Primary Rate Interface (ISDN)
- Primary Rate Interface (telecommunications)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) is under heavy fire after an investigation by the Population Research Institute (PRI) showed yet again that the UN is working with the communist dictatorship ruling mainland China to enforce its barbaric "onechild" policy--complete with forced abortions, involuntary sterilization, kidnapping of "illegal" children, and other brutal tactics.
The Family Federation of Finland: The Population Research Institute D49/2009.
The Breast Cancer Epidemic, a study conducted by the London-based Pension and Population Research Institute, takes data from eight European countries and purports to establish that, among seven risk factors, abortion is the most reliable predictor of breast cancer.
Since 1975, the proportion of Americans between the ages of 15 and 24, those who are about to enter or who have just entered the workforce, has been in decline," said Steven Mosher, President of the Population Research Institute (PRI).
Some of the wealthiest men in the world descend like avenging angels on the populations of the developing world," wrote Population Research Institute president Steven Mosher, the AP reported.
Robert De Marcellus, "Falling Fertility--The World at the Tipping Point", Population Research Institute Review, Vol.
Organizations such as the Family Research Council, Concerned Women for America and an anti-abortion group called Population Research Institute made unsubstantiated claims that the Population Fund spent money on forced abortions and sterilization in China.