based conservation organizations, the RARE Center for Tropical Conservation and Population Communications International (PCI), joined together in 1996 to develop a locally produced St.
What does PCI stand for?
PCI stands for Population Communications International
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PCI
We have 583 other meanings of PCI in our Acronym Attic
- Pilots for Christ International, Inc.
- Planex Communications Inc
- Planning Consultants, Inc.
- Plasma Cell Infiltration
- Plastic Card Industries
- Plug-in Card, Interface (computing)
- Plymouth Cordage Industries, Inc. (Plymouth, MA)
- Pneumatosis Cystoides Intestinalis (disease)
- Police and Criminal Investigation (UK)
- Polymers, Coatings and Inks (Cognis)
- Portable Church Industries (Troy, MI)
- Post Carbon Institute (Santa Rosa, CA)
- Post Consult International (est. 1997; Dublin, Ireland)
- Post-Collision Interaction (physics)
- Post-Cruise Inspection (NAVAIR)
- Pouvoir Calorifique Inférieur (French: Lower Heating Value; fuel property)
- Powder Coating Institute
- Powdered Coal Injection (metallurgy industry)
- Power Contractors, Inc.
- Power Control Interface (IBM)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gates also provides funding to Population Communications International, whose video, "Jam Packed," is pessimistic on growing population -- and ironically uses a grocery store as a symbol of American decadence.
The November 18 Entertainment/AIDS Summit will be held on the Columbia University campus and is being presented by Columbia University's Mailman School of Public Health and Population Communications International in association with The Advertising Council, BBC World Service Trust, Conference of Non-Governmental Organizations (CONGO), International Academy of Television Arts and Sciences, Johns Hopkins University Center for Communication Programs, Ogilvy & Mather Worldwide, United Nations Foundation and United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA).