What does PLACE stand for?
PLACE stands for Population, Landscape and Climate Estimates
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PLACE
We have 18 other meanings of PLACE in our Acronym Attic
- Prior Learning Assessment Center (academic credit assessment)
- Product Liability Advisory Council, Inc.
- Public Lands Advisory Committee (various locations)
- Public Library Access Card
- Pravastatin Limitation of Atherosclerosis in Coronary Arteries
- Program on Latin America and the Caribbean (Syracuse University)
- Port Lincoln Aboriginal Community Council (Australia)
- Park Land Acquisition for Conservation and Environmental Protection
- PEEL Logic Architectural Compiler and Editor
- Placement Algebra-Calculus Exam
- Position, Location and Communications Experiment
- Priorities for Local AIDS Control Efforts (method/tool)
- Program for Licensing Assessments for Colorado Educators
- Programming Language for Automatic Checkout Equipment
- Project Leadership Assessment for Commercial Environment
- Planning for Community Energy Economic and Environmental Sustainability (California)
- Programming Language Approaches to Concurrency and Communication-Centric Software
- Pathological Laughing And Crying Scale
- Play Like a Champion Today (South Bend, IN)
- Paperless LANTIRN Automated Depot