The book then moves on to describe the origin, history and committee process of the former publications, Quick Picks for Reluctant Readers and Popular Paperbacks for Young Adults.
What does PPYA stand for?
PPYA stands for Popular Paperbacks for Young Adults (book list)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of PPYA in our Acronym Attic
- Petite Princess Yucie (Japanese anime)
- Planla - Projelendir - Yonet (Turkish: Plan - Project - Manage; company in Beylikdüzü, VD, Turkey)
- Polymer Polypyrrole
- Press Photographer's Year (photographic competition)
- Prestbury and Pittville Youth (UK)
- Professional Per Year
- Professional Photographer of the Year (award)
- Pronatura Peninsula de Yucatan, A.C.
- Puchi Puri Yucie (Japanese anime)
- Pelican Point Yacht Club (Union Hall, VA)
- Expressing the Plasmodium Yoelii Circumsporozoite Protein
- Prevention Partners for Youth Development (Syracuse, NY)
- Planned Parenthood Young Leaders
- Potentially Productive Years of Life Lost
- Pivotal Point Youth Services, Inc. (Oakland, CA)
- Palestinian Progressive Youth Union
- Polskiej Partii Zielonych (Polish: Polish Green Party; political group)
- Posterior Peripheral Zone
- Proximal Proliferation Zone (neurophysiology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
00 Paperback Z1037 Holley (retired coordinator of school libraries in Fairfax County, Virginia) compiles a decade's worth of information for titles featured in the Young Adult Library Services Association's two annual lists: Popular Paperbacks for Young Adults and Quick Picks for Reluctant Readers.