SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico, March 3 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Popular, Inc.
What does BPOP stand for?
BPOP stands for Popular, Inc. (stock symbol)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BPOP
We have 2 other meanings of BPOP in our Acronym Attic
- Bundespolizeipräsidium (Chair of the German Federal Police)
- Badan Pengawas Obat dan Makanan (Indonesian national agency of drug and food control)
- Black Pearls of Micronesia
- Business Planning for Open Markets (course; Latvia)
- League of Women Voters Brooklyn Park/Osseo/Maple Grove (Minnesota)
- Boston Parent Organizing Network (Massachusetts)
- Broadband Passive Optical Network (SBC)
- Bizarre Parosteal Osteochondromatous Proliferation
- Boulder Point Of Presence
- Business Process Outsourcing Programme
- Botswana Public Officers Pension Fund
- Bachelor of Popular Music
- Ball Pass Outer Race (vibration signature research)
- Berlin-Potsdamer Ringbahnhof
- Blanket Purchase Order Release
- blanket purchase order requisition
- Board for Professional and Occupational Regulation (Virginia)
- Broker Price Opinion Resource (National Association of Realtors)
- Business Process Object Repository
- Business Process Optimisation Review
Samples in periodicals archive:
17 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- At its meeting held on August 16, 2006, the Board of Directors of Popular, Inc.
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico, May 24 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- At its meeting held on May 17, 2006, the Board of Directors of Popular, Inc.
24 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- At its meeting held on August 17, 2005, the Board of Directors of Popular, Inc.
NEW YORK -- Gainey & McKenna and Harwood Feffer LLP, Plaintiffs' Co-Lead Counsel, and Popular, Inc.
Contact: Teruca Rullan Rebeca Trabal Senior Vice President Assistant Vice President Global Communications Global Communications Popular, Inc.
March 22 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- The New York Mets and Popular, Inc.