Look to the idea that you could be a poor white trash kid and along with your brother put one foot in front of the other and make your dream come true.
What does PWT stand for?
PWT stands for Poor White Trash
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of PWT
We have 75 other meanings of PWT in our Acronym Attic
- Panstwowa Wyzsza Szkola Zawodowa w Krosnie
- Bremerton, WA, USA - Municipal (Airport Code)
- Paper-Work Transaction
- Park Worker Training
- Perceived Wait Time
- Personal Wireless Telecommunications
- Plain White T's (band)
- Plutonium Working Team
- Pokemon World Tournament
- Posterior Wall Thickness (cardiology)
- Praise Worship Team (various locations)
- Pro Wakeboard Tour
- Processor Wind Tunnel
- Produced Water Treatment
- Progressive Wave Tube (physics)
- Personal Wireless Telecommunications - Enhanced Interoperability Standard
- Port Washington Tennis Academy (est. 1966; Long Island, NY)
- Private Well Testing Act (New Jersey)
- Pool Water Treatment Advisory Group (United Kingdom)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Happily, the children of this marriage are not doomed to lead poor white trash lives themselves, as they have access to the quality bloodline.
He saw the Hardings as poor white trash with a Negro mixture.
The poor white trash kid who comes from nothing and becomes a megastar.
JERRY SPRINGER, THE OPERA: Poor white trash meet high art in a fun musical celebration of the king of the talk show hosts (Assembly Rooms, 0131- 226 2428).
In this scene, Arvay rages against Jim's privileging of their more eugenically sound children, Angeline and Kenny, reading the problematic white family as symptomatic of larger class and racial structures: "You[, Jim,] come from some big high muck-de-mucks, and we[, Arvay and Earl,] ain't nothing but piney-woods Crackers and poor white trash.
Also available: Cotton Mary (15); The Million Dollar Hotel (15); Poor White Trash (18); Hurly Burly (18).
And Lenny, 41, plans to step back into the public spotlight at a one-off gig with his group Poor White Trash And The Little Big Horns.