However, brokerage window investments are not considered a "fund" or a pooled separate account subject to other reporting requirements.
What does PSA stand for?
PSA stands for Pooled Separate Account (IRS Form 5500)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PSA
We have 810 other meanings of PSA in our Acronym Attic
- Point Source Audio (Novato, CA)
- Polar Surface Area
- Police Service Area
- Police Service Area (Washington, DC)
- Policyholder Surplus Accounts (insurance industry)
- Political Studies Association
- Polysaccharide A (bacteria)
- Polysialic Acid
- PolySubstance Abuse
- Pooling and Servicing Agreement
- Port of Singapore Association
- Port of Singapore Authority
- Port Security Assessment
- Port Support Activity
- Portable Sanitation Association International
- Portrait Society of Atlanta (Atlanta, GA)
- Portsmouth Soccer Association
- Post Shakedown Availability (US Navy)
- Post Shipment Advices (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
DFEs include master trust investment accounts (MTIAs), common or collective trusts (CCTs), pooled separate accounts (PSAs), 103-12 investment entities (103-12 IEs) and group insurance arrangements (GIAs).
This regulation already reduces the reporting responsibility for ERISA schedule of assets bought and sold during the plan year by eliminating, for example, any transactions in government securities, registered investment companies (mutual funds), certain bank certificates of deposit, participations in a bank common or collective trust or insurance company pooled separate accounts and traded securities purchased through a registered broker/dealer.