He manages the state's pooled money investment account ($30 billion-plus).
What does PMIA stand for?
PMIA stands for Pooled Money Investment Account
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PMIA
We have 7 other meanings of PMIA in our Acronym Attic
- Public Media, Inc. (New York)
- Purchased Material Inspection (manufacturing)
- Purchasing Manager's Index
- Pure Metal Insert
- Purina Mills, Inc.
- Pursuit Marketing, Inc.
- Program Management Implementation/Installation Plan
- Pacific Music Industry Association
- Pets Missing in Action (pet locating service; est. 1995)
- Phil Mattox Insurance Agency (Illinois)
- Post Myocardial Infarction Angina (cardiology)
- Prediction Market Industry Association
- Primary Maths in Action (UK)
- Performance Management and Incentive Awards Division (a component of WCPS)
- Piekni Mlodzi I Bogaci (Polish: Beautiful Young and Rich; dance club)
- Pooled Money Investment Board
- Project Management Institute Body of Knowledge
- Periodic Maintenance Information Card (US naval aviation maintenance)
- Personnel Management Information Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
The program's pledged reserves are invested in the pooled money investment account with the California State Treasurer's Office.
The Pooled Money Investment Board (PMIB) governs the state's Pooled Money Investment Account, which is used to invest taxpayers' money to manage the State's cash flow.