The kind of stories in which groups of children with quaint old-fashioned names that sound a little bit rude nowadays - Dick, Fanny, Poo Head - foil smugglers and other crooks.
What does PH stand for?
PH stands for Poo Head
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of PH
We have 49 other meanings of PH in our Acronym Attic
- Pizza Haven (Seattle, WA; est. 1958)
- Pizza Hut
- Place Holder (gaming)
- Plataforma Humanista
- Player's Handbook (Dungeons & Dragons)
- Please Help
- Pleckstrin Homology
- Poké Hunters (webcomic)
- Policyholder (insurance)
- Pondus Hydrogenii (Latin: Hydrogen Weight)
- Population Health
- Porphyric Hemophilia (disease)
- Port Harcourt
- Porter Hall
- Portola Hills (California)
- Potato Head (toy)
- Potencial Hidrógeno (Spanish: Potential Hydrogen)
- Potentia Hydrogenii (Latin: hydrogen power)
- Potential of Hydrogen - negative 10-base log (power) of the positive hydrogen ion concentration; measure of acidity
- Prahova County (Romania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I did a party once where a kid stood right in front of me and called me Mr Poo Head non-stop really loud for 40 minutes.
You will not win Don't call me infantile, you stinky poo head Hard work may never have killed anyone, but why chance it?