The task of cutting the ribbon was taken up by three very kind and willing members of Pontypridd Rugby Football Club.
What does PRFC stand for?
PRFC stands for Pontypridd Rugby Football Club (Wales, UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PRFC
We have 1 other meaning of PRFC in our Acronym Attic
- Photonics Research Facility Center (Korea)
- Physical Residual Functional Capacity (assessment)
- Pickerington Rugby Football Club (Pickerington, Ohio)
- Pine Ridge Family Church (Petawawa/Pembroke, Ontario, Canada)
- Pittsburgh Rugby Football Club (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Plasma Rico en Factores de Crecimiento (Spanish: Platelet Rich in Growth Factors)
- Plymouth Rock Fanciers Club (Lucasville, OH)
- Policy Review and Finance Committee
- polymère renforcé de fibres de carbone
- Pontiac Residents for Change (Pontiac, MI)
- Portadown Rugby Football Club (Northern Ireland)
- Portland Rugby Football Club (Portland, Oregon)
- Post Rehabilitation Fitness Certified (physical therapist)
- Potomac River Fisheries Commission
- Prebbleton Rugby Football Club (New Zealand)
- Preferred Receivables Funding Corporation
- Previous Factor
- Problem Representation Facilitating Cognitive Engineering
- Producer Recycling Fund Contribution (UK)
- Product-Rule Federal Case
Samples in periodicals archive:
Although the company is best known for its association with Pontypridd Rugby Football Club, it also sponsors the Rhondda Cynon Taff Rugby Schools Initiative, the Welsh Ladies Netball Squad, and the Wales Under 11's Cricket Team.