The Vietnamese government revoked the visas of representatives of the Rome diocese, including that of Cardinal Peter Turkson, president of the Pontifical Council for Justice and Peace, postponing the delegation's plans for a visit to the communist country.
What does PCJP stand for?
PCJP stands for Pontifical Council for Justice and Peace (Catholic Church)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PCJP
We have 1 other meaning of PCJP in our Acronym Attic
- Pomorskie Certyfikaty Jakosci Edukacji (Polish: Pomorskie Certificates Quality Education)
- Pacific Coast Jerky Factory (Ventura, CA)
- Park City Jazz Foundation (Utah)
- Partnership for Civic Justice Fund
- Peace and Cooperative Journalist Fund of Japan
- Pinellas County Juvenile Justice Council
- Princeton Community Japanese Language School (Princeton, NJ)
- Pima County Jail Ministry (est. 1976; Arizona)
- Pop Culture Junk Mail
- Protection of Children and Juveniles Ordinance (Hong Kong)
- Post-Conviction Justice Project (University of Southern California Gould School of Law; student client-representation program; founded 1981)
- Peninsula Corridor Joint Powers Board
- Pima County Junior Soccer League (Tuscon, AZ)
- Parbatya Chattagram Jana Samhati Samiti (United Peoples Party of Chittagong Hill Tracts; Bangladesh)
- Property and Casualty Joint Underwriting Association (Florida)
- Pacific Coast Joint Venture
- Partner Connectivity Kit (SAP)
- Pedagogical Content Knowledge (knowledge of how to teach a subject)
- Pentecostal Church of Kuwait
- Petrolchemie und Kraftstoffe AG (German Oil Refinery Company; formerly Petrolchemiesches Kombinat Schwedt)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The report, issued by the Pontifical Council for Justice and Peace, claimed that multinational institutions such as the International Monetary Fund have not done enough to combat the worldwide economic crisis.
On October 24, 2011, the Pontifical Council for Justice and Peace (PCJP) released the document Toward reforming the international financial and monetary systems in the context of global public authority.
Cardinal Renato Martino, president of the Pontifical Council for Justice and Peace, has stated that "No one can be the arbiter of life except God himself.
Novak met with members of the Vatican Secretariat of State and the Pontifical Council for Justice and Peace, and gave a public lecture at Rome's Center of American Studies.
Included in this monograph are papers from the conference by representatives of the Pontifical Council for Justice and Peace, SIPRI, the Church of Sweden, the Interfaith Center on Corporate Responsibility in New York, and the World Council of Churches.
Cardinal Van Thuan, director of the Pontifical Council for Justice and Peace
24-26 symposium titled "The Logic of Gift and the Meaning of Business," hosted in Rome by the Pontifical Council for Justice and Peace and cosponsored by the Ryan Institute for Catholic Social Thought at the University of St.