What does PUC stand for?
PUC stands for Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo (Brazil)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PUC
We have 89 other meanings of PUC in our Acronym Attic
- Personal Ubiquitous Computing
- Personal Universal Controller
- Pick Up Converter (Cable TV)
- Pierce Ultimate Configuration (fire truck)
- Playwrights Union of Canada (now Playwrights Guild of Canada)
- Pohnpei Utilities Corporation (Federated States of Micronesia)
- Police Unique par Chantier (French: Police Only by Builder; life insurance)
- Pollution Under Control (India)
- Pontificia Universidad Católica (Chile)
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile