16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) in Tons by the following End-Use Industries: Transportation, Chemical Processing, Electrical & Electronics, and Others.
What does PTFE stand for?
PTFE stands for Polytetrafluoroethylene (Teflon)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PTFE
- Poole Town Football Club (UK)
- Portland Thorns Football Club (Portland, OR)
- Portland Timbers Football Club (Portland, Oregon)
- Pennsylvania Track and Field Coaches Association
- Presidential Task Force on Climate Change (Philippines)
- Percutaneous Transgastric Fistulo-Drainage (surgery)
- Perfect Timing Failure Detector
- Pike Township Fire Department (Indiana)
- Plumbers Tape for Everything
- Polymer, Textile and Fiber Engineering
- Precise Time and Frequency Equipment
- Presidential Task Force for Education (US Office of the Presidential Assistant for Education)
- Philippine Tropical Fish Exporters Association
- Photon Tether Formation Flight
- Picture this...Film Festival (Canada)
- Port Townsend Film Festival (Port Townsend, WA)
- Patent and Trademark Fee Fairness Act of 1999
- Post Test File Generation
- Phil the Funky Instrumentalist (musician)
- Philippine Tarsier Foundation, Inc. (est. 1997; Philippines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com/prnh/20130307/600769 This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) in Tons by the following End-Use Industries: Transportation, Chemical Processing, Electrical & Electronics, and Others.
The modifying co-monomer present in an amount of less than one weight percent, based on the weight of the TMHPTFE, the at least one TMHPTFE present in an amount of between 50 weight percent and 90 weight percent based on the total solids weight of all fluoropolymers in the composition; at least one melt-processible fluoropolymer (MPF) selected from perfluoroalkoxy (PFA) and methylflouroalkoxy (MFA), the MPF present in an amount of between 10 weight percent and 50 weight percent based on the total solids weight of all fluoropolymers in the composition, and having a melt flow index (MFI) greater than 10 g/10 min; and wherein the composition lacks low molecular weight polytetrafluoroethylene (LPTFE) having a number average molecular weight (Mn) of less than 500,000.
The inner fluoroplastic liner comprises a composite of expanded polytetrafluoroethylene and a fluoroplastic polymer resulting in improved flex life over single component fluoroplastics.
Interstate Specialty Products manufactures custom die-cut gaskets made from virgin and filled polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) in all shapes and sizes to match machine, pump and valve housings.
The fluoropolymer used in most nonstick products, polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE), is one of the slipperiest substances known.
The easy-to-use chart for microporous filter materials features a performance characteristics table highlighting pertinent performance criteria for the company's broad range of mixed cellulose ester (MCE), polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF), polyether sulfone (PES), polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) and ultrahigh molecular weight polyethylene (UPE) membranes.
Teflon and related nonstick materials are made from an ultraslippery compound, polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE).