in management from the Polytechnic University of Puerto Rico.
What does PUPR stand for?
PUPR stands for Polytechnic University of Puerto Rico
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Price Per User Per Month
- Privileged User Password Management
- Panitia Urusan Piutang Negara (Indonesian: Affairs Committee of the State Receivables)
- Per Unit Per Night (hotel industry)
- Public Utilities Protection Network (Thailand)
- Pull-Up-Push-Over (US NASA)
- Pruritic Urticarial Papules and Placques (skin condition; itchy skin bumps)
- Pruritic Urticarial Papules and Plaques of Pregnancy
- Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up (The Portsmouth Chimes)
- Pressure Ulcer Point Prevalence Survey
- Palmetto Utility Protection Service, Inc. (Columbia, SC)
- Point-of-Use Power Supply (Nortel)
- Portable Uninterruptible Power Supply
- Potentially Unwanted Programs
- Professional United Pet Sitters
- Puppy Uniform Protection Statute (puppy sale legislation)
- Pawsibilities Unleashed Pet Therapy (Kentucky)
- Perkumpulan Untuk Peningkatan Usaha Kecil (Indonesian: Small School for Improvement)
- Per Unit Per Week (accomodations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The chapel, whose familiar image appears on T-shirts, souvenir plates, ceramic casitas, and tourist brochures--is now the focus of an unusual collaborative project sponsored partly by the New School of Architecture at the Polytechnic University of Puerto Rico (PUPR), the Graduate Program in Historic Preservation of the University of Pennsylvania, and the Hermandad del Santo Cristo de la Salud.
the pioneer of Total Campus Management (TCM) solutions for higher education, announced that Polytechnic University of Puerto Rico has licensed Jenzabar's CX ERP system along with Jenzabar's Internet Campus Solution (JICS) and Non-Traditional System (NTS).