Wacker Chemie AG has stopped the short-time work schedule introduced at Burghausen s polysilicon facilities back in early October 2012.
What does POLY stand for?
POLY stands for Polysilicon (Semiconductors Manufacturing)
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of POLY
- Petroleum Supply Point
- Principles of Learning and Teaching (Melbourne, Victoria, Australia)
- Points of Learning and Teaching Systems
- Policing Unit (Siemens/Stromberg-Carlson)
- Piccola Orchestra La Viola (est. 1994; Italy)
- Projeto On-Line de Veículos (Portuguese: Project On-Line Vehicle)
- Polisi Wanita (Indonesian: Police Woman)
- Polycrystalline Silicon
- Polynesian (Walt Disney World hotel)
- Political Science (course)
- Many (Prefix)
- Sodium Polyborate
- Polystation Doppler (tracking system)
- Polymeric Materials and SMT Applications in Cost Effective Manufacturing
- Polygon Mid-Ocean Dynamics Experiment
- Political Science (college course)
- Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- Common Pompano (FAO fish species code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
IDEA Polysilicon Company (IPC) and Technip E&C have signed an agreement that will see the latter provide project management and engineering services for the IPC's project producing polysilicon, ingots and wafers in Yanbu Industrial City.
RELATED ARTICLES: Contract awarded for $1bn Qatar polysilicon plant | UAE to get US$400m solar-grade polysilicon plant | NPCC-Technip sign EPC contract for $10bn project Saudi Idea Polysilicon Company (IPC) has signed an agreement with Technip E&C to provide project management and engineering services for its project in Yanbu Industrial City, according to Trade Arabia.
A CONTRACT to set up a polysilicon plant in Jubail to manufacture solar-energy cell material was signed in Alkhobar.
Wacker Chemie AG has begun construction on a fully integrated polysilicon production site in Cleveland, TN.
com predicts China's compound annual growth rate of the supply of polysilicon in 2010-2014 will be16% and will reach 29 million tons in 2014.
Polysilicon Technology Company (PTC) has awarded a $380 million engineering, procurement and construction contract to Hyundai Engineering and KCC Engineering, for Phase 1 of its plant in Saudi Arabia.
Global and China Polysilicon Supply Demand 2006-2008 data and 2009-2013 forscast Detail information of Global 70+ polysilicon projects.