SOHAR: Oman Oil Refineries and Petroleum Industries Company (Orpic) has achieved a new milestone in the production of one million tonnes of world class high quality polypropylene homopolymer at its Sohar plant, according to a company release.
What does PPH stand for?
PPH stands for Polypropylene Homopolymer (plastics)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PPH
We have 110 other meanings of PPH in our Acronym Attic
- Patent Prosecution Highway
- PeoplePerHour (job search website; UK)
- Perfect Phylogeny Haplotyper
- Persistent Pulmonary Hypertension
- Persons Per Household (program ratings)
- Pertinent Past History (medical)
- Pharmaceutical Public Health (various organizations)
- Plant Publicity Holland
- Plasmapheresis (blood plasma treatment)
- Points Per Hour (gaming)
- Portland Press Herald
- Postage, Packing and Handling (shipping)
- Postpartum Hemorrhage
- Pounds Per Hour
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
- Problems Per Hundred
- Procedure for Prolapse and Hemorrhoids (hemorrhoid repair treatment)
- Program in Public Health (various schools)
- Public Participation Hearing (California)
- Pulse-Position Hopping
Samples in periodicals archive:
PolyMirae Company Ltd, a joint venture of LyondellBasell and Daelim, has announced the commercial launch of Hostalen PP H2150, a polypropylene homopolymer (PP-H) intended for use in customer industrial sheet applications.
00--a 35 MFR high isotactic content developmental polypropylene homopolymer (hPP) from Dow Chemical; * JetFil 700C--fine particle talc from Luzenac, a wholly owned subsidiary of Rio Tinto; * elastomers described in table 1 from Dow Chemical; * Irganox B-225--antioxidant from Ciba Specialty Chemicals; and * SEBS--Kraton G1657, 8 MFR (measured at 200[degrees]C/5 kg), 13 wt.
Bars were produced from four commercial polypropylene homopolymers that varied only in MFR (0.
New-technology development company Transmit Technology Group (TTG) has been testing Borealis Daploy[TM] WB130 HMS, a high-melt-strength polypropylene homopolymer from Borealis Polymers--using it as a process modifier in injection molding and blow-molding applications with surprising results.
has a new Ziegler-Natta catalyst family that is said to significantly expand the properties of polypropylene homopolymers and impact copolymers by broadening their molecular-weight distribution.
According to the company, adding 40% glass reinforcement to polypropylene homopolymer raises the heat distortion by 50%; adding the same amount of glass reinforcement to nylon 6 raises its heat distortion temperature by 16%.
The company has been involved in extensive research and development since 1989 to find innovative applications for polypropylene homopolymer resins.