The Polynesian Cultural Center on Kauai has a theme-park evening show and dinner complete with fire breathers and Hula dancing.
What does PCC stand for?
PCC stands for Polynesian Cultural Center (Laie, Hawaii)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PCC
We have 1015 other meanings of PCC in our Acronym Attic
- Police and Crime Commissioner (UK)
- Police Clearance Certificate (passports)
- Police Communications Centre (various locations)
- Policy and Charging Convergence
- Policy Coordination Committee
- Policy Coordination Council
- Polish Community Center
- Polk Community College (Winter Haven, Florida)
- Polymer City Chronicles (web comic strip)
- Polymorphic Congenital Cataract, Nonnuclear, Autosomal Dominant
- Polynomial Cancellation Coding
- Poor Clare Collettines (religious order)
- Poreasia Clountry Club (Malaysia)
- Porsche Carrera Cup (car racing series)
- Porsche Club of Catalunya
- Portals, Content & Collaboration
- Portland Cement Concrete
- Portland Community College
- Portsmouth City Council (UK city council)
- Positive Control Check (aircraft)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The appeal of the hula is universal," says Cy Bridges, kumu hula (teacher) and Director of the Polynesian Cultural Center on Oahu.
She considers the interaction between race, lineage, and the idea of a chosen people in Mormonism; the intersection of Mormon settlement and Hawaiian revival; missionary labor and modernizing Hawai'i; and the building of the Polynesian Cultural Center and anti-colonial politics since the 1960s.
surfing lessons and in the new Polynesian Cultural Center Treasures gift shop, with daily hula lessons from the pros.
Highway 83 winds along the scenic windward coast to the Polynesian Cultural Center at Laie, around the north shore and back through downtown Honolulu.
Visit the extinct volcano, Diamond Head or discover the history of the Pacific Islands at the Polynesian Cultural Center.
The Ko'olauloa Hawaiian Civic Club is steward of Malaekahana State Park, a breathtaking North Shore Oahu beach and nature preserve located near an offshore seabird sanctuary, a national wildlife refuge (with both hawksbill and green sea turtles), and the Polynesian Cultural Center (a Pacific theme park).
Sponsorship support for the events is being provided by the Hawaii Visitors and Convention Bureau, Kauai Visitors Bureau, Maui Visitors Bureau, Hawaiian Airlines, Polynesian Cultural Center, Kauai Kookies, Kauai Coffee, and Kauai Granola.