Polymorphous ventricular tachycardia and atrioventricular block.
What does PVT stand for?
PVT stands for Polymorphous Ventricular Tachycardia
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PVT
We have 82 other meanings of PVT in our Acronym Attic
- Persons Viewing Television
- Pete Versus Toby (clothing company; Australia)
- PHIGS Validation Test
- Photo Violation Technologies Corp (Vancouver, British Columbia)
- Physical Vapor Transport
- Pit Volume Totaliser (oil rigs monitoring system)
- Point of Vertical Tangent
- Polish Vodka Team (gaming clan)
- Polymorphic Ventricular Tachycardia
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, the authors emphasized initiation of polymorphous ventricular tachycardia (VT) or ventricular fibrillation (VF) with single or double ventricular extrastimuli in these patients.