He joined the faculty at the Polymer Engineering Center and Department of Polymer Engineering, the University of Akron, in 1983 as an associate professor.
What does PEC stand for?
PEC stands for Polymer Engineering Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PEC
We have 505 other meanings of PEC in our Acronym Attic
- Plaintiffs' Executive Committee (litigation)
- Planning and Environment Committee (various locations)
- Plant Equipment Code
- Platform Evaluation Confidence
- Point, Evidence, Comment (writing format)
- Polio Eradication Campaign (various organizations)
- Political Economy Club (various schools)
- Political Equality Club (various locations)
- Politique Energetique Commune (French: Common Energy Policy)
- Polyelectrolyte Complex
- Polymer Engineering Co., Ltd. (Canada)
- Pondicherry Engineering College (Pondicherry, India)
- Posta Elettronica Certificata (Italian: Certified Electronic Mail)
- Postgraduate Education Committee (various schools)
- Potential Energy Curve
- Potomac Edison Company (Virginia)
- Power Efficiency Corporation (various locations)
- Power Electronics Council
- Pre-Embarkation Check (shipping)
- Pre-Employment Check (background investigation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Underscoring this point at the conference was Tim Osswald, co-director of the Polymer Engineering Center at Wisconsin-Madison.
The "Innovation Network for Collaborative Product Development in Wisconsin's Plastics Industry Cluster" project is funded by the National Science Foundation, and is jointly led by the UW E-Business Institute and the UW Polymer Engineering Center.