9780123869364 Polymer electrolyte fuel cell degradation.
What does PEFC stand for?
PEFC stands for Polymer Electrolyte Fuel Cell
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PEFC
We have 18 other meanings of PEFC in our Acronym Attic
- Pulsed Electric Field
- Punjab Education Foundation Education Voucher Scheme (Punjab, Pakistan)
- Pan European Fish Auctions
- Peregrine Falcon (bird species)
- Personalized Email for All
- Public Expenditure and Financial Accountability
- Public Education Facilities Bond Act of 2004 (California)
- Pan European Forest Certification (UN)
- Pan European Forest Council
- Polio Eradication Fundraising Campaign
- Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification schemes
- Programme for the Endorsement of Forestry Certification (sustainability; Switzerland)
- Pan-European Forest Certification Council
- Private Export Funding Corporation
- Portable Excalibur Fire Control System
- Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification Schemes
- Publix Employees Federal Credit Union
- Purdue Employee's Federal Credit Union
- Planning Efficiency and Finance Division (UK)
- Port Ewen Volunteer Fire Department (Port Ewen, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Among their topics are hydrogen reactions on nanostructured surfaces, designing palladium-based alloy electrocatalysts for hydrogen oxidation reaction in fuel cells, biocathodes for dioxygen reduction in biofuel cells, the importance of enzymes as benchmarkes for electrocatalysts, an approach to microbial fuel cells and their applications, fuel cells with neat proton-conducting salt electrolytes, the electronic structure and reactivity of transition metal complexes, understanding electrocatalysts for low-temperature fuel cells, and the operando X-ray absorption spectroscopy of polymer electrolyte fuel cells, ([c]2010 Book News, Inc.
A new fiuoropolymer has been developed by Solvay Solexis for use as a membrane in polymer electrolyte fuel cells.
The gas company said it decided to start selling the system using a utility polymer electrolyte fuel cell as it has succeeded in making a device with an expected lifetime of four or five years, adding the sales price is yet to be decided.
THE JAPANESE government is staging a comprehensive initiative to promote the development of polymer electrolyte fuel cells (PEFCs), to help secure its future energy supplies, amidst increasing concern about the availability and cost of fossil fuels.
Japan Vilene is promoting a new gas-diffusion porous substrate in the Japanese market for polymer electrolyte fuel cells, as well as a stationary fuel-cell filter for removing exhaust and dust from fuel cells.
2KW hydrogen polymer electrolyte fuel cell, a portable power unit running on hydrogen and a road sign powered by a fuel cell.
Aquafairy is developing polymer electrolyte fuel cells (PEFC), in which water is injected into a cartridge and converted to hydrogen through a catalyst.