Gruber, Senior Researcher and Project Leader at the Polymer Competence Center Leoben in Austria.
What does PCCL stand for?
PCCL stands for Polymer Competence Center Leoben (Leoben, Austria)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PCCL
We have 15 other meanings of PCCL in our Acronym Attic
- Palmer College of Chiropractic International Alumni Association (Davenport, IA)
- Power Conditioning & Continuation Interface Equipment
- Polish Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Japan
- President's Commission on Critical Infrastructure Protection
- Provisional Commision of Confederated Independence Parties (Poland)
- Pew Center for Civic Journalism (College Park, MD)
- Pennsylvania Council of Chief Juvenile Probation Officers (est. 1967)
- Pacific Center for Creative Learning (Santa Monica, CA)
- Patient Clinical Complexity Level
- Perforation Casing Collar Locator Log (oil exploration)
- Pre-Contract Cost Letter
- Precautionary Conditioned Credit Line
- Primary Care Cancer Lead
- Proceeds of Criminal Conduct Law (Cayman Islands)
- Pacific Coast Council on Latin American Studies (California State University, Dominguez Hills; Carson, CA)
- Pinellas County Construction Licensing Board (Florida)
- Pueblo City-County Library District
- Presidential Commission for the Central Luzon Growth Corridor (Philippines)
- Master Chief Postal Clerk (Naval Rating)
- Parallel Community Climate Model
Samples in periodicals archive:
Polymer Competence Center Leoben GmbH, Peter Roseggerstrasse 12, 8700 Leoben Correspondence to: Stephan Laske; e-mail: stephanlask unileoben.
at) Polymer Competence Center Leoben; Armin Temel, Polymer Competence Center Leoben and Graz University of Technology; Raimund Schaller and Armin Holzner, Semperit Technische Produkte; and Wolfgang Kern, University of Leoben, Austria Table 1--evaluation of the cytotoxicity of UV crosslinked surgical gloves (pre-cured with 1.