Within a larger number of projects, the ISIT in recent years polishing processes for various materials such as monocrystalline silicon, polycrystalline silicon, silicon dioxide (thermal SiO2, TEOS, PSG, BPSG, polyethylene oxide, quartz), silicon nitride (LPCVD nitride, PECVD developed nitride), Borofloat glass, aluminum nitride, tungsten, copper, nickel, etc.
What does PEO stand for?
PEO stands for Polyethylene Oxide
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PEO
We have 101 other meanings of PEO in our Acronym Attic
- Pentagon Engineering Office/Officer
- Performing Engineering Operations (UK)
- Personnel Executive Officer
- Philanthropic and Educational Organization for Women (PEO International)
- Physical Education Officer (UK)
- Pigs Eat Onions
- Planning Engineers Organisation
- Plant Emergency Organization
- Plant Equipment Operator
- Polar Earth Orbit
- Postsecondary Education Opportunity (research newsletter)
- Pre-Existing Ordering
- Prevention, Education and Outreach (healthcare)
- Primer Estado Oculto (Spanish: Hidden First State; cryptographic protocol)
- Product Engineering Office/Officer
- Product Engineering Organization
- Professional Employer Organization
- Professional Engineers of Oregon
- Professional Engineers Ontario
- Program Enrichment Office
Samples in periodicals archive:
Of these, sodium bentonite and polyethylene oxide are preferred.
They review efforts to coat implant material with biological anti-coagulants such as heparin, or anti-fouling molecules like polyethylene oxide.
The topic of hair, under Session B, will include reports from TRI Princeton on "Effect of hair color on luster," The Dow Chemical Company on, "Synergistic effects of high molecular weight polyethylene oxide (PEO) and cationic cellulosic polymers on conditioning properties of hair care products," Aqualon on, "Cationic conditioning polymer deposits on hair," L'Oreal on, "African-American hair damage characterization and quantification" and Dow Corning Europe on "The use of silicones as a color-lock aid in rinse-off hair conditioners.
As the polyethylene oxide drew more water out of the fibroin solution, the micelles aggregated into microscopic globules.
The water-based ink absorbing material includes a water absorbing agent and polyurethane resin synthesized by using polyether polyol including polyethylene oxide.
When the tablet is chewed, cracks form around the ethylcellulose polymers, then gastric juices inside the body combine with the polyethylene oxide to form the glue-like substance to seal the cracks.
Instead, a small amount of a stable polyethylene oxide gel is injected into the peripheral region of the cornea, between the inner and outer layers, changing the corneal curvature.