html) polyetherketoneketone solution , which is said to help encourage the growth of new cells and bone.
What does PEKK stand for?
PEKK stands for Polyetherketoneketone
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Pommerschen Evangelischen Kirche (German: Pomeranian Evangelical Church; Greifswald, Germany)
- Punctate Epithelial Keratopathy
- Peter Enich Kindergarten Center (Anoka, MN)
- Princeton Early Keyboard Center (music school; New Jersey)
- PI ETA Knowledge Engine (trademark of PI ETA Consulting Company; Singapore)
- Political and Ethical Knowledge on Economic Activities
- Polyetherketone Etherketone Ketone
- Perkumpulan Kebajikan Isteri dan Keluarga Polis (Police Wives and Families Welfare Body; Brunei)
- Pre-Existing Know-How
- Physical Education and Kinesiology (department; Brock University; St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada)
- Paid Education Leave
- Pak Elektron Limited (Pakistani home appliances brand)
- Patient Education Library (various locations)
- Pelagic Fish (FAO fish species code)
- Permissible Exposure Level
- Permissible Exposure Limit
- Phonetic Element (speech sound model)
- Phrenoesophageal Ligament
- Physics Express Letters
Samples in periodicals archive:
6 BLD, CO, FR, Plastics LSM, TRP Ultem STM1700 7 BLD, CO, FR, LSM, TRP Polyeterketone (PEK) INJECTION MOLDING RTP Company RTP 2201 A RTP 2205 A RTP 2285 A RTP 2287 A Polyetherketoneketone (PEKK) INJECTION MOLDING RTP Company RTP 4103 RTP 4105 RTP 4107 Polyethersulfone EXTRUSION, INJECTION MOLDING Solvay Advanced Radel A-200 20 CHR, GP, TRP Polymers LLC INJECTION MOLDING BASF Corp.
OPM is focusing mostly on biomedical markets with its polyetherketoneketone, PEKK, which is similar to PEEK.
Passenger service units, thermoformed polyetherketoneketone (PEKK) on the 767, are being evaluated for possible injection molding, which may use special polyetherimide grades or polyarylsulfones.
AS4-type carbon fibers and its polyetherketoneketone (PEKK) thermoplastic resin.
CIRCLE 24) High-temperature thermoformable composites of its Declar polyetherketoneketone (PEKK) resin were discussed in a paper by Du Pont Co.