NYSE: JEC) announced today that it received a contract from Huntsman Corporation to provide engineering, procurement, construction management and turnaround management services for a capacity expansion of Huntsman's polyether amines manufacturing facility on Jurong Island, Singapore.
What does PEA stand for?
PEA stands for Polyether Amine (automotive fuel additive)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PEA
We have 237 other meanings of PEA in our Acronym Attic
- Planning Emphasis Area
- Planning Enabling Act (various locations)
- Please Ensure Attendance
- Plymouth Education Association (Plymouth, IN)
- Población Económicamente Activa (Spanish: Economically Active Population; economics)
- Pocket Ethernet Adapter
- Point Evidence Analysis (writing guideline mnemonic)
- Policy Enforcement Agent
- Political Education and Action (various organizations)
- poly ethyl acrylate
- População Economicamente Ativa (Portuguese: Economically Active Population)
- Portuguese East Africa (now Mozambique)
- Potenciales Evocados Auditivos (Spanish: Auditory Evoked Potentials)
- Potentially Explosive Atmosphere
- Poudre Education Association (Colorado)
- Preemptive Attack
- Preferred Email Address (various schools)
- Preliminary Economic Analysis
- Preliminary Endangerment Assessment
- Preliminary Environmental Assessment
Samples in periodicals archive:
He adds that a combination of narrower molecular weight distribution of the basic raw materials and the improved miscibility of the polyether amines with the isocyanates leads to an improved hardblock/softblock segmentaton that corresponds to better hardness/stiffness, tear, and abrasion resistance.
g] [DMA] - 0 to 45[degrees]C) for vibration damping applications using a polyether amine curing agent .
Research by BASF AG has shown that incorporating secondary polyether amines in a polyurea RIM system containing ketimines results in increased flowability of the system compared with polyurea/amide RIM and conventional polyurea systems.
Huntsman Polyurethanes is a leading global producer of MDI, a key ingredient in the production of polyurethanes and also produces flexible and rigid polyethers, polyesters, polyether amines, polyurea amines, propylene oxide, polyols, fully formulated polyurethane systems and TPUs for the automotive, footwear, coatings & adhesives, construction, furniture, appliances and packaging industries.
About Huntsman Polyurethanes: Huntsman Polyurethanes is a leading producer of MDI, a key ingredient in the production of polyurethanes and also produces flexible and rigid polyethers, polyesters, polyether amines, polyurea amines, propylene oxide, polyols, fully formulated polyurethane systems and TPUs for the automotive, footwear, coatings & adhesives, construction, furniture, appliances and packaging industries.
announced today that a subsidiary company received a contract from Huntsman Performance Products Division to provide engineering, procurement, and construction management services for Huntsman's first polyether amines manufacturing facility on Singapore's Jurong Island.