The Polycystic Kidney Research Foundation is the world's only organization dedicated to discovering the cause, improving clinical treatment and finding a cure for PKD.
What does PKRF stand for?
PKRF stands for Polycystic Kidney Research Foundation (Kansas City, MO)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PKRF
We have 1 other meaning of PKRF in our Acronym Attic
- Profound Knowledge Resources, Inc.
- Project Kurai Ryu
- Protein Kinase R
- Protein Kinase Resource
- RNA dependent protein kinase
- Pennsylvania Karate Rating Association (martial arts)
- Professional Kiteboard Riders Association (est. 2002)
- Pakistan Kissan Rabita Committee
- Protein Kinase Research Consortium
- Pakistan Refinery Ltd.
- Phelps Kindergarten Readiness Scale (educational screening instrument)
- President Karami Radio Society (Tripoli, Lebanon)
- Princess Katie Racer Steve (musical group)
- Privredna Komora Republike Srpske (Serbian: Chamber of Commerce of the Republic of Serbia)
- Programu Kompleksowego Rozwoju Technicznego (Polish: Comprehensive Development of the Technical Program; Poland)
- Progressive Knights of the Round Table (podcast)
- Pallister-Killian Syndrome
- Palm Kernel Shell
- Panspoudastiki Kinisi Sunergasias (Greek Communist Students Party)
- Partai Keadilan Sejahtera (Indonesia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Polycystic Kidney Research Foundation is the only worldwide organization devoted solely to supporting programs of research into the cause, cure, and treatment of the disease.
Polycystic Kidney Research Foundation 4901 Main Street Suite 320 Kansas City, MO 64112 (800) 753-2873 American Association of Kidney Patients 100 South Ashley Drive Suite 280 Tampa, FL 33602 (800) 749-2257 National Kidney Foundation 30 East 33rd Street New York, NY 10016 (800) 622-9010