The scientists were excited by this finding because the resulting molecules, known as polycyclic aromatic nitrogen heterocycles (PANHs), function as the heart of many larger molecules important to life.
What does PANH stand for?
PANH stands for Polycyclic Aromatic Nitrogen Heterocycle
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PANH
- Precision Automatic Noise Figure Indicator
- Pacific Network for Globalization
- Pennsylvania Air National Guard
- Philadelphia Area Naturist Guys (naturist social club)
- Philly Area Naked Guys (naturist social club; Pennsylvania)
- Portland Air National Guard
- Pseudo-Atmosphere Noise Generator
- Pacific Northwest Geodetic Array
- Pan African Network for a Geological Information System
- Paralegal Association of New Hampshire (Manchester, NH)
- Patronato Nacional de la Infancia (Spanish: National Children's Board; various locations)
- Police Authority for Northern Ireland (UK)
- Pseudo Automatic Number Identification
- Polyaniline Doped with Hydrochloric Acid
- Polyaniline Emeraldine Base
- Parents Against Negative Interventions by CYFS (Child Youth and Family Services; New Zealand)
- Particles and Nuclei International Conference (triennial meeting)
- People Against Narcotics in the Community (Spanish Fork, UT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chlorophyll, the substance that enables photosynthesis in plants, is a good example of this class of compounds, called polycyclic aromatic nitrogen heterocycles, or PANHs.