14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- US Synthetic, a Dover Company (NYSE: DOV) and a leading provider of polycrystalline diamond cutters (PDCs) for the energy industry, today announced that the company and its employees donated $20,000 to the Utah Food Bank and provided more than 1,500 hours of service to the United Way Day of Caring.
What does PDM stand for?
PDM stands for Polycrystalline Diamond
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PDM
We have 253 other meanings of PDM in our Acronym Attic
- Physical Data Model
- Physical Distribution Management
- Pinakothek Der Moderne (German: The Modern Art Gallery)
- Pine Derivatives Marketing, Inc. (Wilmington, DE)
- Pittsburgh-Des Moines Steel (various locations)
- PIX Device Manager (Cisco)
- Planning and Decision Making (various organizations)
- Plano Director Municipal (Portuguese: Municipal Master Plan)
- Point Distribution Model
- Policy-Driven Management
- Positive Displacement Motor
- Possible Duplicate Message
- Power Density Monitor
- Power Distribution Management (industrial engineering)
- Power Distribution Module
- Pre-Disaster Mitigation (FEMA Grant Program)
- Pre-Disaster Mitigation (FEMA)
- Precalculus and Discrete Math
- Precedence Diagramming Method
- Precision Destruction Munition(s)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ulterra Drilling, headquartered in Texas, designs and produces polycrystalline diamond compact drilling bits that are utilized in the gas and oil well construction.
This system is best suited to large profile tooling in solid carbide insert or polycrystalline diamond (PCD).
The plant is fully operational and delivering industry-leading polycrystalline diamond compact (PDC) bits to the Saudi Arabian and Middle East markets, the company said.
The opening chapter, written by a researcher with the Institute of High-performance Computing at The Capricorn in Singapore, summarizes recent results on the morphology and macroscopic properties of polycrystalline diamond films and powders.
The dynamically-balanced cutters are designed to work with polycrystalline diamond or cubic boron nitride inserts, protecting their edges.
CBN and PCD Grades Through advanced metallurgy research, Sumitomo provides a wide variety of polycrystalline cubic boron nitrides (CBN) and polycrystalline diamonds (PCD) that contribute to the advancement of technology and cutting tool performance.
5 million related to a license and distribution agreement entered into during 2003 with Dimicron Corporation to develop polycrystalline diamond compact hip bearings.